This release represents over 421 commits (mostly bugfixes and code refactoring) and as such this summary clearly is not complete. See the ChangeLog file for the complete list of changes.
● GTK gui uses GL now, including a pseudo-3D mode.
● Brazilian translation added, others updated.
● Many internationalization tweaks.
● Mice with right-left scroll wheels now supported.
● Major upgrades to the GCode exporter.
● rat-thickness parameter can take a 'px' suffix
● metric and imperial grids are now more independent.
● photo exporter supports multiple color schemes.
● gerbers can be output in metric.
● There's now a difference between "found" (what the netlist wants) and "connected" (what the copper says).
● PNG exporter has --fill-holes to omit the "drill helper" completely.
● gerber drill files now 0.1mil resolution.
● XY file is now IPC 7531 compliant.
● Fix pan locking up pcb if you leave the window.
● Many bugfixes related to the metric conversion, including the two autorouters.
● ps alignment marks fixed.
● route styles in *.pcb files may contain units.
● able to select more parts by their mark when their mark is on-grid.
● gtk route selector may now have nothing selected, if the board has custom route settings.
● drc no longer hangs when some layers are skipped.
● ps_bloat works again.
● EPS header is more standards-compliant.
● PS outlines are only drawn on copper layers, not mask layers.
● cursor position and zoom are no longer written to the *.pcb file.
● lines with different clearances aren't auto-merged.
● pin names are drawn in the pinout window.
● gerber aperture numbers won't increase between runs.
● misc doc tweaks and fixes.
● Many tweaks to the source code to make it cleaner.
● The top and bottom layers are now consistently called "top" and "bottom" instead of "solder" and "component"
● *.pcb file version bumped to 20091103 to reflect coordinate units change.
● gEDA/pcb project moved to geda-project.org
Main gEDA/PCB web sites moved to geda-project.org
All main gEDA/PCB web sites have moved from gpleda.org to geda-project.org.